March 3, 2023
If you haven’t already scheduled your decision day session, don’t miss out!
These can be used in high school slideshows, graduation announcements, thank you cards, party invitations, or even displayed at the grad party.
This mini-session is also the launch of online scheduling, so I can make the portrait experience even better with quick scheduling of things like consultations and order pickups. Hopefully, there are no kinks, but my engineering days remind me that there often are bugs to fix.
As a bonus for trying out my new system, I’m offering a $25 credit (for additional images or prints) to the first 5 people to schedule. And, if you hit any snags or have suggestions, by all means, let me know.
A few frequently asked questions:
What if I don’t know where I’m going?
- You are welcome to come in two shirts and we’ll photograph both as long as you purchase at least one image of each shirt. If you are undecided, please let me know in advance.
Why a booking fee?
- The session includes one free image. The booking fee is the cost to get on the schedule. This is non-refundable and is necessary to discourage no-shows. If you’re one of the first five to book, you’ll get a $25 credit, so book soon.
What if I’m sick?
- If you’re truly sick, please let me know and I’ll do my best to work something out.
What if I need to reschedule?
- After you book, you are welcome to change your session time based on availability. That’s the beauty of online scheduling.
Who should come?
- You’ll want to be there with your senior as they flash a big smile in their college swag! If you can’t make it, send your senior alone if they’re 18. If your senior wants to be photographed with a friend or cousin, let me know and they can do two back-to-back sessions with a shot of the two of them together.
Why should I book now?
- Until March 1, current senior clients have exclusive access to this. Starting March 1, I will be opening this up to others.
How do I book?
For returning seniors, click here to go to scheduling.